Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome to the blog!

Wow what a year! The first year I've had my website up and running was a biggy here! I guess the biggest buzz for me this year has been having people who I haven't even done a consult for say to me "I'm a convert, I talk to my animals all the time now!" just from hearing people talking about the results they've had.

Such an honour to be a part of being able to bring an animal and you guys together, to let you see their real personalities, what they like and why, all of a sudden you start understanding each other, fantastic!

Sadly this month in particular seems to have brought a lot of loss to new friends and older ones and as they come and go I will honour their lives here and share them with the world...

Say a huge good bye to 2007 and welcome 2008 and all that it will teach you. Stay safe and love as much as you can, you just never know how much time you have left with loved ones.

KA

No comments: