Monday, June 30, 2008

Synchronicity...

we all know it as coincidence right? "Wow, that's a freaky coincidence" or "That's MORE than just coincidence!"

So this has been a bit of a learning curve for me, although I'm open-minded, if I don't consider something as a possible answer when talking to an animal I tend to have my mind closed to it and just don't "hear" it... thankfully this synchronicity thing tends to open my mind at the right time!

Have you ever read about something in a book, and not too long afterwards it, or something similar happens to you and you think "gosh I just read about that, what a coincidence!" Well it's been happening as I talk to the animals. Lucky for me I must say!

So a couple of examples? A friend had sent me her copy of Marta Williams "Learning Their Language" (a FANTASTIC book on how to do communication) and in there somewhere was a story about a pig who was a shocker to do something with unless they gave him some beer, and he had basically set up the meeting between Marta and his owner by his behaviour.... well along came a psycho cat who's mum bore the scars of his viciousness and when I spoke to him he basically claimed the same thing! When I went to Auckland next I met up with his mum (and him of course) and now his mum Jeanne is a fantastic healer we've dragged into our little group and it's like she's never been away from us!

Next was talking to a lady and her horses and after getting the info for her she was talking about an energy healer (who also communicates) who had told her the pony didn't like going somewhere in particular because of the ghost horse there... well I must admit I rolled my eyes!!! I thought what an easy cop out, can't "disprove" that can you?! Well when less than 6 mths later I had the opportunity to talk to a VERY sensitive young Kaimanawa horse who had bad freak out events, in the paddock for no reason, playing up with the farrier etc etc... imagine how I blushed when I thought of how I'd rolled my eyes when I heard about the ghost horse, when this Kai presents a dog chasing it! Well I know there was no dog around because mum had never seen one there, so link with the dog and hey presto I do believe it was shot for stock worrying and was pretty anti because of it! Taught horse the truth about ghosts, mellowed the dog out and reminded it of it's options and last I heard said horse was seen lying down in the paddock the next day something it never does!

So all these things (and others!) tend to come to my awareness not long before I need the knowledge so to speak. Have since had a horse see a band of ghost horses, stallion and mares... I know! Picture typing all that out thinking "they're going to call the men in white coats now!" As easy as it would be to make something up that was more 'acceptable' that's not what I'm paid for, nor could I do it in good consciounce! The animals deserve to be heard, unedited, their humans have given me questions they want answered and the animals respect them enough to give them some answers, even if they're not what we'd expect!

So for me, I thank synchronicity for each time, opening my mind a little bit more to all the wonderful possibilities out there, and hopefully there will come a time I won't need anything else to open it any further, hopefully one day it'll be fully expanded!

No comments: