Sunday, September 6, 2009

and just because it's been a while

and I use the need for them for the blog to get hubby to man the camera ;o) here are the boys in action today...

My Main Man Mac ...

and my Beloved Boy, Smokey...


I had been doing a pick a spot and ride to it on Mac, where I would look the completely other way (as much as possible) but hubby is a bit challenged with doing good vids and sad to say they really didn't turn out well. Came after talking about subtle body shifts with mum while riding and how even turning your head (the heaviest "limb" of your body) can alter your balance to shift your horse under you, so thought I'd DISprove that in relation to riding with the mind, by using opposite body position, looking away from the point etc and still have Mac go straight to it. Worked! Just the videos didn't LOL. Ah well he did get some nice trot circle vids of the boys so will load those up too :o)

No comments: