Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dressage Come and Gone again and now "Questions"...

rotten scores but am very happy with Mac's attitude on the whole :o)

Was talking to someone there who is just trying some homeopathic drops on their pony as he gets a bit stressed at dressage and doesn't cope as well when the rider puts the pressure on (he is Open Medium!) and they said they noticed the difference in him over the weekend.

I've emailed the lady and will ring her tonight to discuss Mac and will give it a go....

Somehow it feels like cheating though! I would never consider taking Rescue Remedy, or a hipflask or anything else, to me that is removing your chance at learning, however I'm happy to take vitamins LOL. So is it cheating to give something like that to a horse to take the edge of the tension he puts on himself (or rather that I probably put on him) or is it doing a good thing and trying to remove the tension that I may have caused? My fault so mine to help solve? I don't know.....

It's not drugs, it's not even "herbal" it's simple homeopathy but I still feel like it's taking short cuts..... would love others feedback on this because I'm truly in a quandry about it!

No comments: