Friday, January 23, 2009

God Bless the Postie!

LOL, a few things turned up today, including a nice wee wintec 2000 GP for Smokey (who I'd just caught to put in the back yard to pig out on some grass, perfect timing!) He saw it heading for him and said "NO WAY!" so we spent some time sending him backwards before he decided forward with me and the scary saddle was an OK place to be LOL. Popped it on him, he stuck his head down to eat and was completely ignoring the saddle going on and off, on and off, on and off.

Now to get a girth to fit those short straps! and to change the gullet from medium because already that doesn't fit him!

Got a gorgeous notebook in the post too from Daniela in which she'd written up for me what she'd talked to my animals about!!! That was really nice! (Told you she was lovely!)

Now just waiting on my Klaus Hempfling book to arrive that should have been here yesterday at the latest and my nippers for Smokeys' feet that'll be here next week, I don't mind birthdays LOL, it's an excuse to buy things for myself!

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Suppose I better get those stirrup leathers in the post for you then!

KA said...

yep!!!! SW girth on the way so chop chop! LOL

Isis said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a good one.

KA said...

thank you my friend! It's a scorcher so far!!!!